Chronicles of The Shoestring Diva

By offering "how to" advice and bargains, the Shoestring Diva is your go-to-person for living life to the fullest... on a budget. Each dilemmas is tackled with funny, practical and informative solutions. Comments and emails are welcome.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Diva Is Born


Welcome to the inaugural blog for The Shoestring Diva. I bet you're wondering what makes this lady know her stuff and why in the world would I care what she has to say.
Well, living on a budget has taught me many lessons and I would like to share them with the world.

My guest divas and I will tackle each "dilemma" with informative, funny and down right practical solutions. I welcome your emails and comments. I am here to help and offer advice.
Thanks for following The Shoestring Diva.
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment